Painting your home with the right colours can be a difficult choice to make. You may be pleasantly surprised how colours can change the appearance of your home, not every colour suites the same home. For example, light tones are the best way to go, as it can brighten up your home with a fresh clean look that will allow the light to bounce around the room and will make the room appear more spacious. You may wish to use a feature colour on a wall if you already have a large well lit room. We have been painting over dark colours with lighter colours as most of our clients get sick of looking at them and want them gone. Having light tones allows you to let your furniture, indoor plants and fittings complement your home.
Most of the paints provided on the market today have excellent quality and warranties, Tuggeranong Building Service have previously used Dulux, Taubman’s and Wattles Premium Range, as they have proven to have good coverage and a nice finish, at the end of the day you get what you pay for.
- Prepare all surfaces as required
- Provide the appropriate paint for the correct surface
- Interior painting of Ceilings walls and woodwork
- Exterior roof painting of roofs
- Painting of eaves facias and gutters
- Paint exterior wall linings
- We can paint the aluminium windows and roller doors giving them a fresh look